Invest In Treeby
A new estate with a beautiful lake that’s close to major transport, shops & schools.
Strong Median Incomes
The median income of Treeby residents is well above the WA average.
The 2021 Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) reports that the median weekly household income of Treeby residents is $2,479, or $129,000 per year. This is 37% and 42% higher than the median household income in WA ($1,815) and Australia ($1,746) respectively.
Almost four in ten Treeby households earn more than $3,000/week.
The median weekly personal income Is almost 50% higher than the Australian average at $1,197.
High Earning Potential
Treeby residents have better earning potential. A higher proportion are in the labour force, work full time and have a bachelor’s degree compared to both WA and Australia.
Three quarters of Treeby residents are in the labour force, which is more than 10% higher than WA (64%) and Australia (61%).
Two thirds work full time and this is around 10% more than the overall percentage for WA and Australia.
Nearly four in ten residents of Treeby have a Bachelor’s degree, which is also higher than WA (24%) or Australia (26%).
A Young, Growing Population
The WA population grew by 1.2% and was the second fastest of all Australian States (source: ABS statistics for March 2022).
Official State Government population projections, contained in the recent Budget papers, anticipate an extra 150,000 people living in WA over the next four years (source: Perth Now).
Treeby has a rapidly growing population, due to attractive new development areas, new facilities new amenities and excellent proximity to shops, transport, hospitals and educational institutions.
The Treeby population doubled between 2016 and 2021 and is forecast to double again by 2028.
Housing Price Growth
However, REIWA President Damian Collins reports that WA will have a housing shortage of around 20,000 homes in the next four years (source: Perth Now).
Based on five years of sales, Treeby has seen a compound growth rate of 11.1% for houses (source: realestate.com.au).
Compared to other States in Australia, WA has comparatively affordable housing, along with a strong economy.
Solid Rental Returns
According to the ABS, the median rental return in Treeby in 2021 was $450/week. This is well above the WA average of $340/week (source: 2021 ABS Census).
Location, Location, Location
- Transport. Lake Treeby has ideal transport options and is located just 3km from the freeway and train station. It’s just 24km to Perth city.
- Shops. Within 2km are South Central local shops, and within 3km is Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, which has over 170 stores.
- Schools. A new Treeby Primary School opened in 2022 and a new West Piara High School is opening in 2023.
- Beach. Lake Treeby is just 10km from the beach
- Fitness. Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC) has indoor and outdoor pools, fitness classes, swim classes, basketball, netball, volleyball, junior sports and futsal. Just nearby is a BMX track and dog park.
A Smart Positioning
Lake Treeby is designed for health & wellbeing. This vision was determined early on in the planning phase, with input from experts and consumers. It is being fulfilled by the way we are developing neighbourhoods, our recreation facilities and public open space, our beautiful lake area and 33% green space, plus our many and varied community initiatives.
Our stunning lake will have
- A 327m lakeside boardwalk for people to walk or jog around the lake.
- A gentle water cascade
- An area of peace and wellness with a wooden exercise deck and open grass – suitable for stretching, meditation, pilates or yoga
- Shade structures with picnic tables
- Viewing decks
- Kickabout areas
- An adventure and nature play zone
- Bridges over water
- Flower seats, informal log seats and seats of repose
- A chat corner with seating
- Parents corner with soft finishes and toddler balancing items.
Get In Touch
Chat to our experienced sales consultant about investment opportunities today. Call Martin on 0488 111 067.