Lake Treeby is so close to everything, which means you can spend less time traveling and more quality time doing the things you love.
Lake Treeby Convenience
- Cockburn Gateway Shopping City is within 3km and features 170 stores including major supermarkets, fashion, specialty stores, bars, restaurants and cafes.
- South Central local shops are just 2km from Lake Treeby.
- A Treeby IGA will open in November 2023, just 1km away.
- Kwinana Freeway is just 3km away.
- Cockburn Central train station is less than 3km away.
- Perth city is 25 minutes drive.
- The new Treeby Primary School opened in 2022, located at 15 Sapphire Drive, Treeby.
- The new West Piara High School opened in 2023 and caters for 800 students. it is located on the corner of Warton and Jandakot Rd.
- Atwell Primary School and Atwell College Senior School are within 3km.
- Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre (ARC) has indoor and outdoor pools, fitness classes, swim classes, basketball, netball, volleyball, junior sports and futsal.
- Next door at Calleya are BMX, sports field and a dog park.
Surrounded by Green Space
There are many nearby nature reserves and green spaces to relax, play and enjoy. Within Lake Treeby we will have:
- Our stunning lake with BBQs, playgrounds, shady trees and seating
- Multiple parks
- Two nature reserves
- A sports oval.
Near to Lake Treeby, there are plenty of beautiful nature areas to discover, including:
- Beeliar Regional Park
- Lake Thompsons Nature Reserve
- Forrestdale Lake Nature Reserve.
Our closest beach is Coogee Beach and Woodmans Point, just 15km away.
Live With Convenience
Getting to Lake Treeby
Take the Armadale Road exit off the freeway and turn left into Lake Treeby (opposite Liddelow Rd, at the roundabout).