Terms Of Access
By accessing this website and in consideration of us providing you with access to this website, you agree to be bound by these terms of access, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. This website and the materials contained therein are and at all times remain the property of Lake Treeby Private Estate and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Lake Treeby Private Estate reserves the right to block or suspend any user of its website, and to modify or remove any material uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on the website by any user, without notice. By uploading, transmitting, posting or otherwise making available any material via the website, you grant Lake Treeby Private Estate a non-exclusive, royalty-free licence to use, reproduce, edit and exploit the material in any form and for any purpose.
2. Use Licence
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials on Lake Treeby Private Estate’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a licence, not a transfer of title, and under this licence you may not:
- adapt, modify, copy or reproduce the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- distribute, publish or transmit any of the materials;
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Lake Treeby Private Estate’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person, link to or “mirror” any of the materials on any other server.
- This licence shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Lake Treeby Private Estate at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this licence, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. Your Conduct
- You must not:
- use this website in breach of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use the website for commercial purposes (including for competitive advantage or to the competitive disadvantage of Lake Treeby Private Estate);
- use the website to harm, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others; and
- interfere with, disrupt or create an undue burden on the website.
- By accessing this website, you assume all risks associated with its use, including but not limited to the risk that your computer, software or data may be damaged by any virus transmitted by this website or by any linked website.
- The materials on Lake Treeby Private Estate’s website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Lake Treeby Private Estate makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Lake Treeby Private Estate does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, completeness, currency or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
To the extent permitted by law, Lake Treeby Private Estate or its suppliers shall not in any way be liable for any loss or damage (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on this website, even if Lake Treeby Private Estate or a Lake Treeby Private Estate authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
6. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on this website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Lake Treeby Private Estate does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Lake Treeby Private Estate may but is not obliged to make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Lake Treeby Private Estate does not make any commitment to update the materials.
7. Links and third party content
This website may contain links to or display the content of third parties. Lake Treeby Private Estate has not reviewed all of the sites linked to this website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site or of third parties’ material displayed on this website. Lake Treeby Private Estate makes no warranties or representations regarding the accuracy, completeness or currency of such sites and the inclusion of any link is for convenience only and does not imply endorsement or approval by Lake Treeby Private Estate of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Lake Treeby Private Estate may revise these terms of access for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of access as they apply from time to time.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Western Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location and all courts of appeal from them, for determining any dispute concerning these terms and conditions.
If you have any queries regarding these terms and conditions, please contact us.