Lake Treeby Vision
A unique neighbourhood designed to enhance your health and wellbeing and give you a better quality of life.
Lake Treeby will be a place where residents can have a better quality of life because of our design and initiatives. And this is what we will strive to be known for.
Our design focus will be on providing a community that encourages and enables good physical and mental health. It’s a place that promotes better general wellbeing.
We’re making a great neighbourhood that celebrates cultural diversity and encourages neighbourly interaction.
- A major sporting oval for cricket, soccer and AFL will provide a focal point for the people of Lake Treeby, with a sports pavilion, club rooms and community centre.
- The Lake and public open space areas are designed for all ages, encouraging community interaction.
- In our master-planned neighbourhood, you can walk to recreation areas, nature reserves, parks, ovals, school and the lake.
- We’ll have a unique Community Tree near the Lake. Every purchaser at Lake Treeby will have a unique engraved leaf placed on this tree.
- We’ll grow fruit trees in the streets for our local community. Here you can pick fruit and meet your neighbours.
- There will be library boxes for book swapping on street corners, as well as a chat corner near the lake.
- We’ll hold ‘get to know your neighbour’ community events and employ a Community Development Officer to help develop community events, groups and clubs.
- Over 33% of Lake Treeby is green space.
- Large mature shady trees and dedicated recreation parks create beautiful spaces to enhance your mood and encourage outdoor activity.
- The park area surrounding the lake includes walking paths around the entire lake, a nature play zone, an exercise deck for yoga and pilates, seating and BBQs.
- Our peace and wellbeing zone includes stretching and relaxation areas right near the lake.
- We will install outdoor exercise stations, meaning that you can use an outdoor gym for free, anytime you want.
- We’ve recycled some of the stunning white ‘calsil’ bricks in our landscaping features and used natural materials from the land in our nature play area.
- Our estate plan includes a dog park, where your dog can run free.
- Lake Treeby is very close to shops, public transport, schools and everything you need.
- The Freeway, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre, and Cockburn Central train station are all less than 5km away.
- Perth city is just 20 minutes away.
- Existing schools are nearby. Plus there’s a new Primary School coming to Treeby in 2022 and a new High School coming to Piara Waters in 2023.
- A 25 home display village will be opened at Lake Treeby in late 2022.
- Lake Treeby is a private estate in a good location.
- We’ve taken many measures to ensure your security and safety including street lighting for evening walks, uncluttered open spaces and thoughtful road designs to slow traffic.
- Every road also has a footpath so you can walk safely throughout the estate.