Lake Treeby Vision
A unique neighbourhood designed to enhance your health and wellbeing and give you a better quality of life.
Lake Treeby will be a place where residents can have a better quality of life because of our design and initiatives. And this is what we will strive to be known for.
Our design focus will be on providing a community that encourages and enables good physical and mental health. It’s a place that promotes better general wellbeing.
We’re making a great neighbourhood that celebrates cultural diversity and encourages neighbourly interaction.
- A major sporting oval for cricket, soccer and AFL will provide a focal point for the people of Lake Treeby, with a sports pavilion, club rooms and community centre.
- The Lake and public open space areas are designed for all ages, encouraging community interaction.
- In our master-planned neighbourhood, you can walk to recreation areas, nature reserves, parks, ovals, school and the lake.
- We’ll have a unique Community Tree near the Lake, made from recycled steel. Every purchaser at Lake Treeby will have a unique engraved leaf placed on this tree.
- We’ll grow fruit trees in the streets for our local community. Here you can pick fruit and meet your neighbours.
- There will be library boxes for book swapping on street corners, as well as a chat corner near the lake.
- We’ll hold ‘get to know your neighbour’ community events and employ a Community Development Officer to help develop community events, groups and clubs.
- Our ‘Get To Know Your Neighbour’ initiative encourages and enables you to share contact details with your neighbours after purchase (with consent).
- We’ve adopted a ‘Made in WA’ approach as much as possible.
- Over 33% of Lake Treeby is green space.
- Large mature shady trees and dedicated recreation parks create beautiful spaces to enhance your mood and encourage outdoor activity. We have retained multiple mature trees in public open spaces.
- The park area surrounding the lake includes walking paths around the entire lake, a nature play zone, an exercise deck for yoga and pilates, seating and BBQs.
- Our peace and wellbeing zone includes stretching and relaxation areas right near the lake.
- We will install outdoor exercise stations, meaning that you can use an outdoor gym for free, anytime you want.
- We’ve recycled some of the stunning white ‘calsil’ bricks in our landscaping features and used natural materials from the land in our nature play area. We’ve even used recycled paper in our sales and marketing materials.
- Lake Treeby has a water sensitive urban design.
- Our estate plan includes a dog park, where your dog can run free.
- Lake Treeby is very close to shops, public transport, schools and everything you need.
- The Freeway, Cockburn Gateway Shopping City, Cockburn Aquatic and Recreation Centre, and Cockburn Central train station are all less than 5km away.
- Perth city is just 20 minutes away.
- Existing schools are nearby. Plus there’s a new Primary School coming to Treeby in 2022 and a new High School coming to Piara Waters in 2023.
- A 25 home display village will be opened at Lake Treeby in early 2023.
- Lake Treeby is a private estate in a good location.
- We’ve taken many measures to ensure your security and safety including street lighting for evening walks, uncluttered open spaces and thoughtful road designs to slow traffic.
- Every road also has a footpath so you can walk safely throughout the estate.